- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Consumer Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Global Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Systematic Review
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Student
- Medical Student
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- Tutorials, FAQs, and Videos
- Ask Us
- Computers in Library
- Digital Media Production Studio
- Faculty Curriculum Support
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Informatics Classroom
- Off-Campus Access
- Presentation and Poster Support
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- Request Training
- Research Services
- Study Rooms and Workstations
- Systematic Review
- Topic Search Request
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Assistance for Physically Challenged Clients
- Confidentiality of Library Records
- Electronic Resource Use
- Library Use and Conduct Policies
- Public Libraries Within 5 Miles of UT Southwestern
- Who May Use the Library?
It is the Library's goal that its collection and services be fully accessible to physically challenged clients. The following are the Library's policies with regard to special services for the physically challenged.
- Some workstations in the Computer Commons have been raised to accommodate wheelchair users.
- The restrooms and water fountains on the Main and Middle Floors are wheelchair-accessible.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the same floor as the Library.
Library staff members are available to provide assistance in using Library resources. Please contact a librarian by calling 214.648.2001 or using the Live Chat service from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday or visit the Library Administration Office (E3.314) for service 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Library provides assistance in searching the online catalog and other databases. In order to provide more expedient service, clients who require more than 15 minutes of assistance are asked to make an appointment. Please contact a librarian by calling 214.648.2001 or using the Live Chat service from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Staff will gather and copy materials for physically challenged clients upon request. In order to provide more expedient service, clients who require more than 15 minutes of assistance are asked to make an appointment. Please contact Library staff by calling 214.648.2001 or using the Live Chat service from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you would like to make a suggestion or comment, or if you have a question about this policy or anything else, please fill out the
You are also welcome to either call us at 214.648.2001, use the Live Chat service during business hours, or write us at:
Health Sciences Digital Library & Learning Center
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75390-9049
If you do not find what you need, please Ask Us, use Live Chat (when available) or call 214-648-2001.