- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Clinical Evidence
- Consumer Health
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Psychiatric Emergency
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Environmental Health
- Global Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Division of Basic Science (DBS) Student
- MS1 Orientation
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- UT Southwestern Austin Program Affiliates
- Ask Us
- Class Registration
- Clinical Informationist Program
- Computers in Library
- Individualized Training
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Forms
- Liaison Program
- Literature Search Request
- Off-Campus Access
- Presentation Room Request
- Printing and Photocopying
- Research Support and Reference
- Study Rooms/Clinical Workstation/Lockers
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Assistance for Physically Challenged Clients
It is the Library's goal that its collection and services be fully accessible to physically challenged clients. The following are the Library's policies with regard to special services for the physically challenged.
- Two workstations in the Computer Commons have been raised to accommodate wheelchair users.
- The restrooms and water fountains on the Main and Middle Floors are wheelchair-accessible. However, the restrooms and water fountain on the Top Floor are not.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the same floor as the Library.
Library staff members are available to provide assistance in using Library resources. Assistance is available without regard to client affiliation and Library hours. Please contact staff at the iHub office for assistance.
The Library provides assistance in searching the online catalog and other databases. In order to provide more expedient service, clients who require more than 15 minutes of assistance are asked to make an appointment. Please contact a librarian at the iHub office, or call 214.648.2001.
Staff will gather and copy materials for physically challenged clients upon request. In order to provide more expedient service, clients who require more than 15 minutes of assistance are asked to make an appointment. Please contact a staff at the iHub office, or call 214.648.2001.
If you would like to make a suggestion or comment, or if you have a question about this policy or anything else, please fill out the
You are also welcome to either call us at 214.648.2001 or write us at:
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75390-9049
If you do not find what you need, please call the Library at 214-648-2001, or email us.
Live Chat is generally available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. You may email us at the moment.