Library Intra-Campus Delivery Service (LIDS)
The Library Intra-Campus Delivery Service (LIDS) is a service providing free delivery of Library materials to UT Southwestern faculty and staff offices on campus. To request a book:
- Click on InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad), which is located on the top navigation menu under "Services" on the Library Web site.
- Enter your ILLiad username and password.
- On the next page, click on "New Request."
- Enter the appropriate information.
- At the "How would you like us to deliver this item?" box, select "Hand Delivery" from the drop-down menu.
For more information on LIDS, contact the ILL Office by email or by calling 214-648-2002. If you do not find what you need, please Ask Us, use Live Chat (when available) or call 214-648-2001.