- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Consumer Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Global Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Systematic Review
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Division of Basic Science (DBS) Student
- Medical Student
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- Ask Us
- Computers in Library
- Digital Media Production Studio
- Faculty Curriculum Support
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Liaison Program
- Library Forms
- Off-Campus Access
- Printing and Photocopying
- Request Training
- Research Services
- Study Rooms/Clinical Workstation/Lockers
- Systematic Review
- Topic Search Request
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Printing and Photocopying
Both Library locations – South Campus Library and North Campus Branch Library – have black & white and color printers. In addition, wireless printing from your Mac or PC to Library printers is available; please refer to the Wireless Printing in the Library for Mac and PC Platforms handout (PDF) for instructions on downloading and installing the drivers and retrieving your print job. Links to the printer drivers (with Library printing rates) are as follows:
NORTH CAMPUS BRANCH LIBRARY - Driver Installation Instructions
- Mac Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
- Mac Color ($0.50 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
- PC Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
- PC Color ($0.50 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
SOUTH CAMPUS BRANCH LIBRARY - Driver Installation Instructions
- Mac Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at South Campus Library.
- Mac Color ($0.50 per page), available at South Campus Library.
- PC Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at South Campus Library.
- PC Color ($0.50 per page), available at South Campus Library.
Library Print Cards are available for printing from Library computers to designated Library printers. They can also be used to purchase color copies at the South Campus Library Administration (Room E3.314).
Purchasing a Library Print Card
Cards are purchased at the Card Dispenser on the Main Floor of the South Campus Library near the printers. A $1 bill is required and no change is available from the machine. We recommend that you keep the card and add value to it when needed.
If you wish to pay by personal credit card, or check visit Library Administration (Room E3.314) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you wish to pay by IDR, please call x82626 (214-648-2626).
Adding money to card
Additional value can be added 24/7 with a $1, $5, $10, or $20 bill and/or coins at designated South Campus (main) Library Printing Account Station and Cash Box (E2, Station #1). There are no refunds once funds have been added.
If you wish to pay by personal credit card, or check visit Library Administration (Room BL5.500) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you wish to pay by IDR, please call x82626 (214-648-2626).
Retrieving Your Print Job
- All Library print jobs default to two-sided/duplex printing. You can change this option in your printer settings when you initiate your print request.
- When you print, you will be prompted with a pop up window to give your print job a name and also a password. When you have done this, click Print.
- Go to any designated Library Print Station to release your print job
- Swipe your print card and then select your print job. You will be prompted to enter the password you gave the job before it prints (passwords are case sensitive). Any print jobs still in queue for more than 23 hours will be deleted.
- Your job will print out. Please click the Log Off icon on the print station when finished printing.
Self Service Library Copier
The South Campus Main Floor copier provides complimentary black and white copies and scans in color or black & white to an email address. Scanning directions are at the copier.
Students have accounts for use only with designated student printers. To add money to a student account, students must go to the Cashier's Office on the second floor of Bass Tower II (BL02.200) Building. Consult the South and North Campus Library Floor Maps for Student Computer and Printer locations (designated in green).
If you do not find what you need, please Ask Us, use Live Chat (when available) or call 214-648-2001.