- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Consumer Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Global Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Systematic Review
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Student
- Medical Student
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- Ask Us
- Computers in Library
- Digital Media Production Studio
- Faculty Curriculum Support
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Informatics Classroom
- Off-Campus Access
- Printing and Photocopying
- Request Training
- Research Services
- Study Rooms/Clinical Workstation/Lockers
- Systematic Review
- Topic Search Request
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Printing and Photocopying
Both Library locations – South Campus Library and North Campus Branch Library – have black & white and color printers. In addition, wireless printing from your Mac or PC to Library printers is available; please refer to the Wireless Printing in the Library for Mac and PC Platforms handout (PDF) for instructions on downloading and installing the drivers and retrieving your print job. Links to the printer drivers (with Library printing rates) are as follows:
NORTH CAMPUS BRANCH LIBRARY - Driver Installation Instructions
- Mac Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
- Mac Color ($0.25 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
- PC Black & White ($0.05 per page) or PC Color ($0.25 per page), available at North Campus Branch Library.
SOUTH CAMPUS BRANCH LIBRARY - Driver Installation Instructions
- Mac Black & White ($0.05 per page), available at South Campus Library.
- Mac Color ($0.25 per page), available at South Campus Library.
- PC Black & White ($0.05 per page) or PC Color ($0.25 per page), available at South Campus Library.
Library Printing is available, using your UT Southwestern username and password. The Library Card Print system will discontinued in January 2018. To transfer your card balance, please email Charles.Robinson@utsouthwestern.edu with the following information:
- Your full name
- Library print card number
- UT Southwestern username
Adding money to your print account
Additional value can be added 24/7 with a $1, $5, $10, or $20 bill and/or coins at designated South Campus (main) Library Printing Account Station and Cash Box (E2, Station #1). There are no refunds once funds have been added.
If you wish to pay by personal credit card or check, visit Library Administration at Bass Center (BL5.500) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you wish to pay by IDR, please call x82626 (214-648-2626).
Retrieving Your Print Job
- All Library print jobs default to two-sided/duplex printing. You can change this option in your printer settings when you initiate your print request.
- When you print, you will be prompted with a pop up window to give your print job a name and also a password. When you have done this, click Print.
- Go to any designated Library Print Station to release your print job
- Enter your UT Southwestern username and password and then select your print job. Any print jobs still in queue for more than 23 hours will be deleted.
- Your job will print out. Please click the Log Off icon on the print station when finished printing.
Self Service Library Copier
Complimentary copies are in black & white. A “Scan to Email” option is also available. The service is free and scans in color or black and white to your email address. Scanning directions are at the copier.
Students have accounts for use with any designated student printer in both Library locations. To add money to a student account, students must go to the Cashier’s Office on the second floor of Bass Tower II (BL02.200) Building during business hours: Monday-Wednesday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Tuesday – Thursday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
To check the balance in your student print account, log into a library computer. At the bottom right of the screen near the clock is an "expand arrow." Click on the “expand arrow” to show all the icons. Hover the mouse pointer over the black dollar sign to check your print balance.
Questions? Call 214-648-2838 or 214-648-2776. Consult the South and North Campus Library Floor Maps for Student Computer and Printer locations (designated in green).
If you do not find what you need, please Ask Us, use Live Chat (when available) or call 214-648-2001.