- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Clinical Evidence
- Consumer Health
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Psychiatric Emergency
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Animal Welfare
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Environmental Health
- International Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Division of Basic Science (DBS) Student
- MS1 Orientation
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- UT Southwestern Austin Program Affiliates
- Ask Us
- Class Registration
- Clinical Informationist Program
- Computers in Library
- Individualized Training
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Laptop Checkout
- Library Forms
- Liaison Program
- Library Card Application
- Library Intra-Campus Delivery Services (LIDS)
- Literature Search Request
- Off-Campus Access
- Presentation Room Request
- Printing and Photocopying
- Renew Library Materials
- Research Support and Reference
- Study Rooms/Clinical Workstation
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Site Selection Guidelines for Links
Provided by UT Southwestern Library
The UT Southwestern Library uses the following general guidelines when identifying and evaluating Internet resources to be provided through the Library's Web site:
- Relevancy - Meets the needs of faculty, staff, students, residents, and fellows of UT Southwestern Medical Center and employees of UT Southwestern University Hospitals. (Note: Some consideration may be given to staff of Parkland Health & Hospital System, Children's Medical Center, and UT Southwestern Austin Programs.) Supports UT Southwestern's mission:
- To educate future health professionals and scientists.
- To remain at the forefront of biomedical research.
- To provide compassionate, scientifically based care for the sick and preventive care for the well.
- To provide a continuum of medical education for practicing physicians and medical scientists.
- Credibility - Consideration given to the reputation of the host site.
- Layout - Good design and clear presentation provided.
- Content - Contains substantive information which is accurate and complete.
Publishers' license agreements restrict use of most electronic resources to faculty, staff, students, residents, and fellows of UT Southwestern Medical Center and employees of UT Southwestern University Hospitals. Computers or networks at Parkland Health & Hospital System, Children's Medical Center or UT Southwestern Austin Programs are not included.
The Library encourages recommendations of potential Web sites, and we evaluate these using our stated criteria. To make a recommendation, please use the Suggest a Site form.