- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Reference
- Consumer Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Family Medicine
- Maternal & Child Health
- Mobile Resources
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Guidelines
- Public Health
- Texas Public Health
- Basic Sciences
- Data Sets
- Global Health
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Management, Health Policy
- NIH Public Access
- Science Reference
- Systematic Review
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Dissertation & Thesis
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Student
- Medical Student
- Southwestern School of Health Professions (SSHP) Student
- Tutorials, FAQs, and Videos
- Ask Us
- Computers in Library
- Digital Media Production Studio
- Faculty Curriculum Support
- Institutional Repository
- InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library Informatics Classroom
- Off-Campus Access
- Presentation and Poster Support
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- Request Training
- Research Services
- Study Rooms and Workstations
- Systematic Review
- Topic Search Request
- Wireless Connection
- Ask Us
Get started quickly with EndNote in 4 easy steps:
|Understand what EndNote can do for you. UT Southwestern faculty, staff, and students can use EndNote citation management software to organize their references and PDFs and to create and manage their bibliographies in MS Word.|
|Download EndNote X8 for either Windows or Mac and then install it. Note that you must be on campus or using VPN to connect to campus to be able to download the software.|
Find full text in EndNote at UT Southwestern.
EndNote's Manuscript Matcher: Our new journal matching feature suggests the top candidates for your manuscript. Just choose the publications you want, and start the process for submitting your work to the most credible, high-quality journals that match your topic and references.
Also, checkout the EndNote Guides at MD Anderson Cancer Center Research Medical Library and Oregon Health & Science University; however, please note that these libraries may highlight features that are only applicable at their particular sites.
Other Important Notes
- The EndNote site license is purchased annually by the UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences to enhance the training environment of graduate students and post-doctoral researchers. This license permits use by UT Southwestern Medical Center and University Hospital affiliates at no extra charge.
- EndNote libraries should be kept on your computer's hard drive, not network or cloud drives.
- You can create a free EndNote.com account to synchronize your citations to the Web and across multiple computers and to share your EndNote library with other selected EndNote users.
- You can contact EndNote technical support at 800-336-4474, option 4, to answer difficult questions.
- You can contact LibEndNote@utsouthwestern.edu to get EndNote support or use our online form to get personal or group training from your Digital Library and Learning Center.
- See also Exporting Citations from Ovid and Adding PubMed Citations to EndNote.