Find an Article
Find peer-reviewed articles on biomedical and scientific topics using one of our key databases:
Conduct a basic unified search across articles, books, and journals using AcESO (Academic Enhanced Search Option).
Locate additional, specialized database options for article retrieval using the Databases A to Z list.
- Search the Library Catalog for both print and electronic journal titles.
- Search the Ejournals A to Z for electronic journal titles.
- For assistance with searching databases, complete the Request Training form.
- If you did not find what you needed, go to the Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) Login page to request an article.
- If you think that the Library should acquire a title, submit a Suggest a Book/Journal request. (Note: All requests are carefully reviewed and prioritized based on certain criteria; for an explanation of the criteria, please view Collection Recommendations: Books & Journals.)