Campus Printing at the Library
Need Printing Assistance?
Campus Printers are supported and maintained by UT Southwestern Information Resources. To contact them:
- Call 214-648-7600
- Email ServiceDesk@UTSouthwestern.eduwith specific location and issue details.
Set-up a Campus Printing Account
To set-up a Campus Printing account (if you are not a current student), email Charles.Robinson@utsouthwestern.edu or call 214-648-2626 (during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and provide your full name and UT Southwestern username.
Library print cards were discontinued January 2018. To transfer your remaining balance on your print card, please email Charles.Robinson@utsouthwestern.edu with the following information: your full name, your Library print card number, and your UT Southwestern username.
Campus Printing Account Stations and black & white and color printers are available at both Library locations. Consult the Library floor plan maps for locations. In addition, wireless printing from your Mac or PC to a designated campus printer is also available; links to the printer drivers are provided below. Other Campus Printing locations supported by Information Resources include L3, V5.302, and V7.102.
Prices are $0.05 per page (black & white) and $0.25 per page (color).
Retrieving Your Print Job at a Library Location
In the popup, assign a print job name. Go to either the MyPrintCenter website, the MyPrintCenter icon on any Library workstation, or the E2 Print Account Station to release your job to a printer from your account. Log-in with your UTSW username and password. Select the name and print.
- When you print, you will be prompted with a pop-up window to give your print job a name.
- When you have done this, click Print.
- Library and login to release your print job.
- Enter your UT Southwestern username and password, select your print job, and hit the print button. (Note: Any print jobs that remain in the queue for more than 24 hours will be deleted.) Your job will print out.
- Please click the Log Off icon on the print station when finished printing.
Choose one of the following Library printers from any Library workstation:
- South Campus Library
- Black & White - E2LIB1 & E2LIB2
- Color - E2LIB.COLOR
- North Campus Library
- Black & White - ND2LIB1
- Color - ND2LIB.COLOR
Wireless printing from your Mac or PC at printer locations is available. Refer to Campus Wireless Printing for Mac and PC Platforms handout (PDF) for instructions on downloading and installing the drivers and retrieving your print job.To install the printer drivers, click on the following links:
- Windows Installer for Printer Driver -- Windows 7/Windows 10
- MacOS Installer for Printer Driver -- El Capitan/Sierra/High Sierra
To release your wireless laptop print jobs, use the MyPrintCenter website.
Adding Money to Your Print Account
Additional value can be added to your print account 24/7 with a $1, $5, $10, or $20 bill and/or coins at the designated South Campus (main) Campus Printing Account Station and Cash Box. There are no refunds once funds have been added.
If you wish to pay by personal credit card, IDR, or check, please call 214-648-2626 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Scanners are available at both Library locations and are identified in orange on the Library floor plan maps.