Study Rooms and Workstations
The Library provides individual & group study rooms for our clients. Policies applicable to the entire Library space – as found in the Library Use and Conduct Policy – also apply to all study rooms and workstations. Study room windows should remain uncovered and noise kept to a minimum; there is no soundproofing.
Individual Study Rooms
Thirty (30) individual rooms are available 24/7 at the South Campus Library with or without computers and require no reservation.
Group Study Rooms
Fourteen (14) group study rooms are available at the South Campus Library. Group study rooms are intended for groups of two (2) or more for study or collaboration and are equipped with computers. Groups are encouraged to make reservations. Group study rooms are available for walk-in use when they are not reserved.
- Reservations may be made for up to four (4) hours in a 24-hour period and up to one (1) week in advance.
- Back-to-back reservations for the same room by the same group are not permitted.
- If a group study room fails to be occupied within 15 minutes of its reservation, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
- Group study rooms should be occupied during the reserved time.
- Once a group leaves the room, it will be made available for others.
- Reasonable noise levels should be maintained. To prevent noise from leaving the room, the door should be closed at all times when a group is using a room.
- Leaving personal belongings within a room does not constitute occupancy.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss of belongings left in unattended rooms.